Let us show you what the Arche Healthcare CLUE® program can do for you.
Research shows that:
- Between 19% and 35% of people with diabetes will sustain a diabetic foot ulcer (DFU) during their lifetime.
- Of those, 7% will lead to amputation.
- 40% of patients will have a recurrence of their DFU within 1 year after ulcer healing, almost 60% within 3 years and 65% within 5 years.
- Mortality after diabetes related amputation exceeds 70% at 5 years.
- Annual direct costs for lower extremity diabetic complications are over $60 billion. 
Created by a team of world renowned clinicians and researchers in the field of diabetes, Arche Healthcare’s CLUE program is an engaging and cost effective population health strategy created on the principle of a LEAP (Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention) model that will reduce wounds and amputations of the lower extremities of people with diabetes by 54% or more.
To accomplish that, the Arche Healthcare CLUE model:
- Identifies your population of people with diabetes
- Equips your network providers to become centers of excellence in the management of the lower extremities of people with diabetes by providing them with protocols, processes, technology, and tools that enable them to measurably improve their outcomes
Engages your members with easy to use remote patient monitoring tools that increases their healthcare literacy, drives adherence to diabetes self-care and expands care beyond the four walls of the podiatry clinic.
We’ve created a calculator for you that illustrates how you can save limbs, lives and costs by implementing the Arche Healthcare CLUE program.