We’re glad you’re here!
Let us show you what the Arche Healthcare CLUE® program can do for you.
Created by a team of world renowned clinicians and researchers in the field of diabetes, Arche Healthcare’s CLUE program helps forward-thinking health plans and payors achieve a compelling ROI by improving management of the lower extremities of their members or beneficiaries with diabetes. Arche Healthcare’s CLUE program provides an engaging and cost effective population health strategy created on the principle of a LEAP (Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention) model that will reduce wounds and amputations of the lower extremities of people with diabetes by 48% or more.
The Arche Healthcare CLUE model identifies your population of people with diabetes and engages them to seek appropriate care through practices in your podiatry network that, through their participation in the Arche LEAP Collaborative, are centers of excellence in the management of the lower extremities of people with diabetes. Your network providers will be equipped with protocols, processes, technology, and tools that enable them to measurably improve the outcomes of their care for patients with diabetes.
Using the Arche OPTYX® technology platform, we enable practitioners to:
- Identify their patients with diabetes
- Effectively engage patients using the proprietary Arche Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Examination experience, resulting in improved levels of healthcare literacy and active participation in a personalized care strategy
- Stratify their patients’ individualized risk using a standardized, evidence-based approach
- Document patient findings
- Track process metrics and measure outcomes
- Intervene timely before a problem progresses to a wound by monitoring patients at home using the InFocus® home-monitoring system
- Elevate the standard of care
- Participate in value-based care financial models by improving quality metrics
Program costs are comprised of both reoccurring annual costs and a one-time fee for members to receive an InFocus home-monitoring kit for early detection of ulceration risk.
Recurring costs are generated by the delivery of the appropriate level of care for each patient as determined by evidence-based guidelines and protocols. Each person with diabetes should have an annual Arche Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Examination (CDFE), and those that are eligible should receive a prescription for therapeutic footwear and insoles. The incremental increase in annual cost in this model assumes that some, but not all of your members or beneficiaries are receiving care reflective of the standards. Improving adherence to these evidence-based protocols will reduce the incidence of Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFUs) and Lower Extremity Amputations (LEAs), resulting in lower morbidity, mortality, and cost.
The Arche CLUE program provides all members with a stratification appropriate Arche VeriSole Home Monitoring System for daily self-monitoring. This is a one-time charge included in the cost and ROI calculations.
Want to learn more? Let’s Talk.